You’d love reading these!
- Similarities between Sanskrit and Programming Languages
- Features of Sanskrit that make it an extra-ordinary language
- Verbless Sentences in Sanskrit!
- How black money is responsible for terrorism and crime
- The String Theory and the BhagawadGita
- The building blocks of the Sanskrit language
- Mechanism of generating new words in Sanskrit
Tag Archives: sanskrit words
In the article Similarities between Sanskrit and Programming Languages, we translated the sentence मूर्खः परिहर्तव्यः प्रत्यक्षः द्विपदः पशुः। There we showed that this sentence conveys the existence of a single person who has 5 properties viz. he is stupid, he must be avoided, … Continue reading