You’d love reading these!
- Verbless Sentences in Sanskrit!
- The String Theory and the BhagawadGita
- Features of Sanskrit that make it an extra-ordinary language
- The building blocks of the Sanskrit language
- The efficiency of Sanskrit: Less words more meaning!
- Similarities between Sanskrit and Programming Languages
- Temporal order of words in Sanskrit
Tag Archives: Ramdev
In this article, we shall discuss about how the absurd obsession that Indians have for English language, is responsible for the sheer poverty and lack of development in India and also lack of creativity among majority of Indians and how the eradication … Continue reading
After having seen the relationship between in Black money and crime in the last article, we shall now try to understacnd in lay man’s terms how the Indian Black economy is related to the economies of US and Europe. The … Continue reading
Moving towards a currency-free economy! In this article, we shall see what Black money is and how eradicating Black economy will almost eliminate terrorism, naxalism, high level corruption, trading of votes, MPs and MLAs during elections, human trafficking (and hence forceful … Continue reading