You’d love reading these!
- Verbless Sentences in Sanskrit!
- The String Theory and the BhagawadGita
- Features of Sanskrit that make it an extra-ordinary language
- The building blocks of the Sanskrit language
- The efficiency of Sanskrit: Less words more meaning!
- Similarities between Sanskrit and Programming Languages
- Temporal order of words in Sanskrit
Tag Archives: India sub continent
In this article, we shall discuss about how the absurd obsession that Indians have for English language, is responsible for the sheer poverty and lack of development in India and also lack of creativity among majority of Indians and how the eradication … Continue reading